A fine gothic palacebuilt towards to end of the 14th century with frescos by some of the most influential Venetian artists. This private has been owned by the same family for over fifteen centuries.
Click the following names to see weddings that have taken place here: Olga & Laurent
- Guest Numbers: Up to 350 guests.
- Symbolic ceremonies: Are possible.
- Garden: The small garden has an antique well and borders a canal.
- Music: Live music and DJs are welcome until 23.00. It is possible to have music in the disco room until 2am, if you would like to stay longer there would be an additional fee.
- Transport: Arrive directly outside the venue by water taxi or gondola.
- Availability: Open all year.
- Rain Option: Indoor and outdoor options.
- Accommodation: There are 4 double rooms in the Palazzo.
- Standard Rental Time: The palazzo is yours for the day.
- Click here for sample menus