This gilded palace was built in 1690 and recently opened its doors to visitors, who may recognise its frescoed, mirrored salon as the setting for Madonna's 1984 'Like a Virgin' video. The palace’s trompe l’œil frescoed ceilings by Louis Dorigny are splendid, and its overgrown formal garden among Venice’s largest and loveliest.
- Guest Numbers: The ballroom can accommodate 120 guests. For up to 200 guests the palace's 2 adjoining rooms are available.
- Symbolic ceremonies: Possible for an additional fee.
- Garden: One of the largest in Venice.
- Music: Live music and DJs are welcome until 23.00 on the ground floor.
- Transport: Arrive directly outside the venue by water taxi or gondola.
- Availability: Open all year long.
- Rain Option: Indoor and outdoor options.
- Accommodation: It is not possible to stay in the Palazzo but there is accommodation nearby.
- Click here for sample menu