One of the most elegant palazzi on the Grand Canal and one of the few with a courtyard and garden filled with ancient relics and statues. The piano nobile has been restored and is lit by Murano chandeliers. The family that owns this palazzo has put 8 Doge's on the throne of Venice, the highest number.
Click the following names to see weddings that have taken place here: Juliet & Edward
- Guest Numbers: Up to 180 guests
- Symbolic ceremonies: Yes.
- Garden: Yes.
- Music: DJs and bands are welcome.
- Transport: Arrive directly outside the venue in water taxi or gondola.
- Availability: Open all year.
- Rain Option: Yes.
- Accommodation: Local.
- Standard Rental Time: The Palazzo is yours for the day.