Venice's Baroque Casino on the Grand Canal, the first in Europe, was built in the 16th century. With a large garden adjoining the palace for receptions it is a splendid place for a civil ceremony.
- Guest Numbers: Up to 150 guests s
- Civil and Symbolic ceremonies possible.
- Garden: A formal garden on the Grand Canal.
- Music: Music is allowed in certain parts of the palazzo
- Transport: Direct by water taxi or gondola.
- Availability: All year
- Rain Option: Indoor options.
- Accommodation: Local.