San marco basilica
Saint Mark's basilica is the most famous church in Venice and is a tribute to the wealth of the city. A mystical and fascinating place where history and religion, Eastern and Western worlds, arts and lavishness are intertwined.
- Guest Numbers: 100 maximum.
- Catholic Blessings
- Garden: N/A
- Music: Live music is welcome.
- Transport: Arrive to venue by water taxi or gondola.
- Availability: Ceremonies possible all year except Sunday mornings.
- Rain Option: N/A
- Accommodation: Local.
- Standard Ceremony time: 30 minutes to 1 hour.
- Other: Baptisms possible.