Venice's Baroque Casino on the Grand Canal, the first in Europe, was built in the 16th century. With a large garden adjoining the palace for receptions it is a splendid place for a civil ceremony.
- Guest Numbers: Up to 50 guests seated for the ceremony and 20 standing (minors allowed on the premise with prior written permission).
- Civil and Symbolic ceremonies possible.
- Garden: A formal garden on the Grand Canal.
- Music: Soft music is welcome as there are dancing restrictions.
- Transport: Direct by water taxi or gondola.
- Availability: Mondays, Wednesdays & Fridays - 8.45 to 13.00
- Tuesdays & Thursdays - 8.45 to 17.00
- Saturdays & Sundays - Closed
- Rain Option: Indoor options.
- Accommodation: Local.
- Standard ceremony time: 30 minutes.