Santa Maria Assunta ai gesuiti
A beautiful example of Baroque craftsmanship, built in 1155. The layout of the church is typical of Jesuit churches, in the form of a Latin cross with three chapels in the longest wing. The church holds important works by Titian and Tintoretto. The intricate marble inlaying is so complex it almost looks like tapestry.
- Guest Numbers: Up to 150 guests.
- Catholic Blessings
- Garden: None.
- Music: Live classical music is welcome.
- Transport: Arrive close to venue by water taxi or gondola.
- Availability: Open all year.
- Rain Option: N/A
- Accommodation: Local.
- Standard ceremony time: 30 minutes to 1 hour.
- Menu: N/A